Daddy's feet sticking out from the cave as he digs.
The hard working cave diggers
And one little goof-ball. :)
Inside the cave!
Catching snow on her tongue.
Wild girl!
So, after a day of digging, the snow fort was big enough to sleep in! Daddy carried out a tarp, pads, and sleeping bags, and the older two dressed warmly. They headed out late - after making cookies, and reading stories, and tiring themselves out with general silliness. :) And then Daddy tucked them in warm and snug - and they didn't emerge until 7:30, when we hurriedly dressed for church! They had so much fun making a special memory with Dad - and I slept warm in my own soft bed.
I am smiling from ear to ear ! So fun to see all of the girls smiling faces. What a memory for them. Love you all.
ReplyDeleteWOW! I can't believe they actually slept in the snow (and made it all night long). Way to go girls (and mama for letting them have an adventure).
ReplyDelete