Reveling in the glory and beauty of everyday life... all the mess and chaos of raising five little girls!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hope-girl





Just a few pics of my sweet almost two month old.  How we love this peanut! Life isn't always easy these days (sometimes I feel like I am drowning in all the messes and the chaos and I am trying to do it all one handed because my sweet Hope doesn't sleep laying down during the day very well, and there is school, and we have mice in our house, and the kids squabble and did I really make Hamburger Helper for dinner? :)) but we are blessed and there are constant miracles of baby smiles and giggles and coos and precious lisped prayers, and helping hands, and laughter and snuggling and dancing in a downpour in our driveway.Thousands of things to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment