Reveling in the glory and beauty of everyday life... all the mess and chaos of raising five little girls!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

One Month

Hope turned one month yesterday.  Hard to believe.  It goes so fast. How to slow it down? 


We are so blessed by this little peanut.  She is healthy and growing - a whopping ten pounds, now!  She is sweet-natured and tolerant, although when she wants to yell, boy, can she yell! :)  She has sweet awake times, but hasn't been napping as well in her cradle the last week or so.  I have a lot to figure out about how to gently meet the schedule needs of an infant while managing a busy household, as well.  Last night she slept 7 hours, from 6:30 - 1:30, so I was still up twice at night to feed her, but I was excited to see her ability to sleep a long stretch.  I am trying to cherish those midnight feedings with my little one - but I am admittedly a bit tired! 

I would love to sit down and sort through the sweet wonder of this little baby, and also the fresh challenges and occasional overwhelming-ness of it all, but I don't have time! :)  We are blessed and thankful and filled with joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment